Within the frames of European Robotics Forum (ERF 2021), the workshop will be held on day 3, April 15, 14:05 – 15:25.
Register for participation
- Keynote talk: Prof. Alex Mason (NMBU), Standardized red meat processing in the 21st century
- E-Poster teaser presentations, 3 min for each accepted abstract
- Roundtable discussion: Identifying the key challenges in standardized food processing industry solutions (moderated by Dr. Steven Ross, NMBU)
Extended abstract submission:
- Max. 2 pages, PDF abstracts (double column IEEE format)
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 24:00, April 11, 2021 CET
- Notification: April 12, 2021
Contributions are invited fitting the topic of the workshop in the given format, from the entire community. Selected abstracts will be invited to give an e-poster presentation (3 min), and will be featured on the event’s website. Best poster award will be presented.
Robotics in the food-industry deems to be necessary to keep up with the challenges and demands of the 21th century. The goal of this workshop is to present the latest trends and developments related to food & food processing robotics, and to discuss the roadmap for future enhancements to these fields. Research and expert statements abstracts, delivered as e-poster presentations are sought in the overall topical area of food and agricultural robotics, including but not limited to:
- Mechatronics for agro-food
- Meat sector automation solutions
- Poultry production and automation
- Robotics for food processing
- In the keynote, the RoBUTCHER H2020 project will be presented, which aims to build the first completely automated cell-based slaughterhouse.